Mitel is pleased to introduce thenewest addition to the IP desktop portfolio - the 5540 IP Console for the Mitel 200 IP Communications Platform!
Key features of the 5540 IP Console include:
- Four-line x 80-character white backlit multi-positional graphics display
- 14 fixed function keys for one-touch access to standard attendant call processing activities
- 10 context-sensitive sofkeys
- Support for up to two IP PKM 48 units
- PoE support – 5540 IP Console will also provide PoE powering for the attached PKMs
- Support for third party Cordless Headset for true mobility for the attendant
- Hundreds of basic, advanced and special Hospitality attendant features!
5540 IP Console is supported on the 200 ICP, Release 5.0.
General Availability (GA) of the 5540 IP Console is June 6, 2009
Note: The 5540 is schedule to be released on the 3300 in the 4th quarter of 2009.
MTS is proud to be a Mitel Hospitality Specialist and serve as a Single Source Responsibility for voice, data, security and help desk for hotels nationwide. For more information, e-mail MTS today at email@example.com.